Conservatism VS Liberalism
1) Working hard, being self-reliant and taking responsibility for your own life are good for you and will make you much happier than having too much leisure time, being overly dependent and giving others responsibility for your life.
2) The more a behavior is rewarded with attention, fame, sympathy or money, the more of it we'll see. We recognize this almost instinctively when it comes to good behaviors, but we also tend to almost habitually block it out when it comes to behaviors we don't want to encourage.
3) There's nothing shameful about being poor - but, if you stay poor over the long haul in a country like America, you're doing something wrong.
4) Oftentimes, the line between bully and victim is very thin. As a matter of fact, the most vicious, nasty and sadistic people you are likely to ever run into will probably view themselves as victims or advocates on behalf of those they believe have been victimized.
5) Human beings are born as selfish, savage, feral little beasts not much different from wolves or tigers. The reason they don't remain that way is because of the conditioning they learn from their parents, their friends, their church, their entertainment, their teachers and other factors. The worse we become at transmitting important values to children, the more degenerate, sinful and crime-ridden our society will become.
6) The less responsible people become for their own lives, the weaker, more dependent and generally less effective they become as human beings.
7) With rare exceptions, individuals are better able to determine and act in their own interest than any government agency ever could.
8) If you think the most immoral thing someone can do is say, "That's immoral, " you're helping to ruin the world.
9) Almost no one is as careful about spending other people's money wisely as he is about making sure his own money is well spent.
10) Diversity usually proves to be a weakness, not a strength - although intellectual diversity does at least have the benefit of undermining groupthink.
11) You can believe in tolerance, diversity, and "not being mean" all the way down to your soul and still be completely and utterly amoral. Real morality is difficult & requires firm lines.
12) A moral code that's applied to only one gender, one race, or one ideology, but not to others is amoral tribalism, not morality.
13) The high standards and strict moral codes of Christianity aren't there to keep people from having fun; they're in place to keep them from doing things that seem like fun at first, but help to ruin their lives over the long haul.
14) People care more about themselves, their families and their friends than they do about everyone else. Anything that relies on the average person caring about someone he's never met as much as he does his own family is doomed to failure before it starts.
15) Morals are often a package deal. When you undercut moral standards in one area, it often leads to a degradation of morals across the board.
16) Once you start catering to people's pathologies, it seldom ends well or at a reasonable point.
17) Evil usually doesn't think it's evil. Additionally, it usually has many apologists and its supporters typically portray it as good.what jobs can you get with a business management degree uk how to setup your own business drag race international all stars interpersonal and communication skills declaration for international travel outdoor coffee table uk florida international university why is the location of a business important how do social trends affect a business how to increase business instagram followers how to get a business account on instagram family christmas jumpers aldi outdoor heater itunes worldwide charts international football scores coworking kent how to get qr code for business stylish camera backpack deaths per year worldwide exempt society notary society coworking vs home office stylish hip clothes for 50 year old woman the childrens society what is google business worldwide hospitality pubs with outdoor play areas near me stylish ottoman bed international rape day fenix international limited
You might also like
Something the Lord Made
DVD (HBO Studios)